Monday, April 23, 2007

Okay, this is from noelmnh’s site…and I thought I would give it a go…

This is going to be one weird survey given the rules which are -->Put your ipod on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if they don't make sense. You'll be surprised though.NO CHEATING.


*How am I feeling today?
(If you love someone) set them free – Sting. HUH.

*Will I get far in life?
Gayatri mantra – Deva Premal. Hmm…must meditate on that. Ohm.

*How do my friends see me?
Together – Atomic Kitten. I feel it in my heart that we’ll be…together. HUH.

*Where will I get married?
Pres des remparts des Seville – Carmen by Bizet. Apparently in a police barracks in Seville. Dammit.

*What is my best friend's theme song?
Celebration – Kylie Minogue

*What is the story of my life?
My favorite mistake – Sheryl Crow. How appropriate.

*What was high school like?
Bring Him Home – Les Miserables Broadway Cast. Ok, so does not make sense.

*What is the best thing about me?
Milonga del poeta – Il Postino Soundtrack. Lyrics of a poet. How…poetic.

*What was today like?
I’ll be good for you -- *NSYNC. HAH!

*What is in store for this weekend?
Ah! Per l’ultimo Volta – Turandot, by Puccini. The final turn. So not going there.

*What song describes my parents?God only knows – Beach Boys.
They are so different from each other, and yet, they still haven’t killed each other. God only knows…

*How is my life going?
Say you’ll be mine -- Amy Grant

*What song will they play at my funeral?
Don’t go breaking my heart – Anne Hathaway and Jesse McCartney. Wow. Cute and upbeat.

*How does the world see me?
I should be so lucky – Kylie Minogue. Again, cute and upbeat. Hee : )

*Do people secretly lust after me?
The hands that built America – U2??? I guess it was the theme song of Gangs of New York…maybe Leo di Caprio secretly lusts after me…

*How can I make myself happy?
Lothlorien – Lord of the Rings Soundtrack. Great. Now I have to go live with the elves…then again…

*What should I do with my life?
Caravan – Harry Connick Jr. I guess I must pack up and go (to Lothlorien, MWAHAHAHAHA!)

*Will I ever have children?
In un coupe – La Boheme by Puccini. Did he just say in a bowl? I gotta get rid of my foreign language titles…

*What will you name them?
Ce n’est rien – Les Miz concept album. Dammit. Nothing.

*Who will you marry?
French horns – Britten Young People’s Orchestra. Great. Explains previous entry.

*Do you have a gf/bf?
Road to ruin – The Libertines. I guess not.

No comments:

Post a Comment