Monday, June 25, 2007

Since Mae already tagged everyone that I know, I really don't have anyone to tag. This is just for the enjoyment of the people that Mae already tagged, hahaha!

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I was born with a head of thick curly hair, with the same side part that I have now (off center to the left). Also apparently, my skull bones were already fully developed, ergo, my mom had to have a C-section to get me out.

2. I eat lasagne with rice. Always.

3. If faced with a choice between an overhead or subterranean train, I will always take the overhead train. I never take the D by choice.

4. I know very little French and hardly any Italian, but I can sing the entire Marseillaise and Nessun Dorma. My entire family can sing most of the libretto of the Phantom of the Opera.

5. I first read The Thorn Birds when I was in third grade, the same time I was reading Little House on the Prairie and Bulfinch's Mythology. It was only much later that I realized what all the weird stuff I had read meant.

6. When I shower, I shampoo my hair before I wash my body. Less chance of back acne.

7. My favorite holiday? Christmas, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment