Friday, March 16, 2007

Inspired by an email sent by a wonderful and beautiful person (whose Starbucks name shall not be mentioned, haha), I am posting an answer to his questionnaire, and I am hoping to find visual aids that might help Spot's readers know more about Spot's girl. So here goes:
1. What time is it? 4:24 pm

2. Name: K

3. What are you most afraid of ? hell

4. What do you drive? flip flops
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? no. someone stuck an ice pick in my third eye years ago

6. Where were you born? Cebu, Philippines



7. Ever been to Alaska ? Anchorage airport as well, and I have the teddy bear to prove it! (ok, some manyak has the teddy bear)

8. Croutons or Bacon bits: putting a gun to my head? croutons, but prefer nuts

9. Favorite day of the week: Friday always has positive associations

10. Favorite restaurant: If I have to be pretentious...L'Atelier de Joel Roubouchon (been there only once, totally amazing)...but if I am being true to myself...Harbor City in the SM Mall in Cebu City (the ONLY dimsum restaurant in the world, as far as I'm concerned, East Manor in Queens, Pampa on the Upper West Side (bowing to the wisdom of Louie L.), that seafood place beside the beach in Iloilo, brunch at Bizu, Manila was always good (am a sucker for eggs florentine), Las Paellas de Alba, wherever I can get pata tim...I know there are more, but I don't remember...










11 . Favorite Flower: Hydrangeas (especially the really blue ones) and I agree with Jonner on the cattleyas...I particularly remember an apple green one with a purple center that my aunt gave me to wear on my high school graduation...Grandmere and Maman are also great collectors of orchids..The plate sized magnolias that grow in front of the National Gallery in Washington DC...masses of bougainvillas remind me of home, we had a huge tree full of white blossoms that used to climb on top of the gate to the driveway.

12. Favorite sport to watch: Go Leafs! Go Yankees! Ballroom dancing (yes, it's an Olympic sport!), figure skating. Lately Noel has had me watching American football.

13 . Favorite Drink: mango juice, when it's from Cebu
(have no idea where #14 is)
15 . Disney or Warner Brothers: WETA. go figure.

16 . Favorite fast food restaurant: does dimsum count as fastfood (since the food is served by carts)? Harbor City


17 . What color is your bedroom carpet? none. the better not to cover my hardwood floors

18 . How many times have you failed your driver's test? never taken it. never found the need to.

19 . Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail from: sadly, the New York Times


20 . What do you do most often when you are bored? knit. especially since i got that itsy bitsy knitters bag
21. Bed time? ideal is between midnight and 1 am

22 . Who will respond to this email the quickest? i reserve judgement

23 . Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? i reserve judgement

24 . Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses: peyton manning...oh wait, he's not on my mailing list


25 . Favorite T.V. shows: LOST, CSI, brothers and sisters, house, grey's, ugly betty, masterpiece, iron chef (original version), and sadly, all my children (well gregory house watches general hospital!)

26 . Ford or Chevy? sorry, no american cars for me.

27 . What are you listening to right now? aolradio.com

28 . What is your favorite color? I think aqua or turquoise...the color of the waters off Boracay island on a stunning, sunny 85 degree day, and the colors of a tropical sunrise (sunsets are too cliche).

29 . How many tattoos do you have? on my boobs? let me count...none

30 . Do you have any pets? i heart pablodor, tigger, nicole, penelope and paski (and scubs, olive and toyang in heaven)

31 . How many people are you sending this e-mail to? i've forgotten how to count

No comments:

Post a Comment