Friday, May 25, 2007

I got this from Noel, the source of all my quizzes.

1. Are you a child of the 70s, 80s, or 90s?
70s...I was singing along to the BeeGees when they first hit the charts in the 70s.

2. Where were you born?
Cebu Doctors Hospital in Cebu City

3. What city did you grow up in?
Cebu City

4. Did you enjoy your childhood?
Enjoy? What's that?

5. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Believe it or not, a Carmelite nun. There was something very attractive about turning your back on the world.

6. What do you want to be now?
A staff economist for the IMF, with a vampire-slayer secret identity (and a vampire-with-a-soul boyfriend)

7. Were you a fun little kid?
If I say yes, a lot of people will know that I am lying.

8. What was your first best friend's name?
I think it was Bunny...he was a weird little boy who thought he was a girl.

9. Is he/she still your friend?
Haven't see him since I was four years old.

10. Can you name all the schools you ever attended?
St. Benedict's, St. Theresa's, Ateneo, Fordham

11. Were you closer to your mom or dad as a kid?Mom, because she was always there.

12. What was the first record, tape or CD you remember buying?

Tape was Electric Youth, I actually don't remember the first CD I bought (could it be *NSYNC?)

13. How old is a good age to have kids?
Should have done it ages ago.

14. Are you scared of anything?
Hell

15. What was your favorite class in elementary school?
Art, I think.

16. Did you buy school lunch or bring your own?
Went home for lunch 'til I was in freshman high, then brought my lunch.

17. Broken any bones or had any freaky accidents as a kid?I fell down a long flight of stairs and the bottom was concrete. For some reason I escaped with only 2 bumps on my head (like horns).

18. Were you a mean kid?
YES.

19. Favorite board game of all time?
Trivial Pursuit, cranium a close second.

20. Did you play house or pretend to be a super hero?
Contrary to what Noel said, not every kid pretended to be a superhero.

21. Seriously, are you still just a kid at heart?
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment