Saturday, November 3, 2007

When life gets in the way of blogging...

Good grief! I looked at my blog and realized that it's almost been three weeks since I posted something. Just like Snoopy says...suddenly, it's autumn. I don't know what it's like for other people, but for most students, autumn usually means work work work. In fact, the maple leaves are most beautiful when one has a comp (di ba leanne, franny?).

I have been working like a madwoman the past few weeks trying to get my proposal organized to submit it to my committee. Last Thursday, my lord and master gave me the go-signal to schedule a date for the proposal, but I have to do a fair amount of work before the actual proposal. YAAAY! This is the first step towards graduation! YAAAAY!

So in the meantime, Snoopy and I will be doing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment