Tuesday, October 28, 2008

For All Ye Robin Hood Fans...

It's been months and months since we heard from Robin and Marian and Guy in Acre, and many of us Robin Hood fans stateside have grown a bit tetchy waiting for the new season to begin.  

Because of this, my husband Richard (Armitage, in case you didn't know, and no, he's not the American) has so graciously obliged his fans by appearing as a regular in another BBC series.  During my vacation in the islands, I got hooked on a British spy show called Spooks.  I discovered it while watching my mom's favorite channel, the channel my sisters call the "old people" channel.  Mom is a huge fan of British mystery dramas, to my dad's dismay (Dad prefers a lot of stuff blowing up as opposed to hunting for murderers in lovely English rose gardens). Imagine my delight when I found out that RA was joining Rupert Penry-Jones (another BBC heartthrob -- see Jane Austen's Persuasion) in this exciting spy caper.  Well, maybe not so exciting.  They're British after all...

For a sneak peek, see below.  It starts getting hot at 5 minutes and 30 seconds...





Actually, that was exciting.  Oh dear, another set of DVDs to collect.

By the way, Richard comes home to me without the tattoos.

If you will excuse me, it's time for me to stop blogging and actually start working on those survival analysis regressions (again!).

No comments:

Post a Comment