Monday, August 6, 2007

At baka they might think I am not from Ateneo...

1. What's your ID number?
Surprisingly easy to remember...940481

2. Passed or wait-listed?
Passed

3. How did you know about the ACET results?
Got them while in school. The nuns gave up trying to round us up back to our classes.

4. Was Ateneo your first choice?
At that point, it was. At some other point, it was another school.

5. Do you know what your ACET score is?
Basta I remember I had a good score in Math. Some indicator that was.

6. What course was your first choice?
Eco-H was probably my first choice.

7. Second choice?
Eco-S?

8. Anong course mo ngayon?
Eco-S

9. Did you have any plans of shifting?
well, I left Eco-H before they could kick me out...I like to cover my bases...

10. Chinito/chinita ka ba?
yes, although I don't think this is from my Chinese side...pureblooded guakong had huge eyes.

11. Taga-Ateneo High?
sorry, no dick…

12. Did you have fun in your OrSem?
I don’t think so.

13. Saang gate ka pumasok nung first day?
gate 3, I think.

14. Are you staying/did you stay in a dorm?
no.

15. Ever had an F in your grade report?
hah! Buti na lang wala.

16. How about an A?
yep. Several in PE

17. Highest grade?
A

18. Lowest grade?
D

19. Worst experience in ADMU?
the math. Whichever one it was…

20. Do you always attend class?
most of the time…although there was this one time that mike tavas dragged us off to protest charter change. We actually asked permission from the professor to cut class.

21. What are/were your orgs?
Heights, AEA, ACIL, AJMA, yearbook.

22. How many units have/did you pass/ed?
basta lahat ng kinuha ko.

23. Nangangarap/nangarap ka bang maglaude?
for the first time in my life, I didn’t kill myself over being an honor student

24. When will/did you graduate?
march 98

25. Fave subject?
Theology with Fr. Dacanay, and (yes I will say it) Econometrics

26. Worst subject/s?
I failed all of my math midterms (even if I was doing As on the other exams). Go figure. also hated accounting.

27. Fave landmark sa ADMU?
Rizal Foyer.

28. Fave kainan?
clubhouse

29. How do/did you get to school?
walked 40 minutes uphill from grand villas.

30. Are/were you always at the lib?
no, could never get any studying done there. Too many books.

31. Ever gone to the infirmary when you were sick?
I don’t think so.

32. Do/did you have a crush in campus?
lahat ng pangit na nakita ko

33. May balak kang mag-MS, PhD?
doing a phd now

34. Have you ever watched a graduation ceremony?
3 times

35. Do you know the "Song for Mary" by heart?
yes

36. Memorize mo ba ang Fabilioh?
nope

37. ...ang Halikinu?
halikinu kinikina halikinu kinikina, yea-bo yea-bo, Ateneo rah! (I have an uncle who used to be in the blue babble)

38. ...ang Blue Eagle Spelling?
If you don’t know how to SPELL, you shouldn’t be an Atenean

39. Are you part of Team Ateneo?
nope

40. Who's your fave UAAP basketball player?
baka si Paul Tanchi. Brains AND brawn.

41. Ever had a perfect score in an exam?
Stats (surprise surprise). Does a 3.97 in Theology count?

42. Ano ang ayaw mo sa Hell Week?
walang tulog, tapos lalakad pa ng 40 minutes galing sa grand villas.

43. Dito ka ba natuto uminom ng beer?
still don’t drink beer.

44. What do you like about our school?
the intellectual snobbery. we thought we were so much better than the people from UP or LaSalle, hahaha.

45. Ano ang ayaw mo?
malayo sya from grand villas

46. Have you ever bought anything at the A-shop?
i think so, but I don’t remember

47. maganda ba ID pic mo?
not during the era of grunge and short hair

48. Done anything illegal on campus?
no, but I know Tanya has, hahaha!

49. Bought anything at National Katips?
yes.

50. Ever gone to Starbucks Katips?
starbucks wasn’t around till after our graduation, but I lived in loyola heights and indulged in starbucks (and beauty bar…wala na yun) every now and then.

51. May nakaaway ka na ba sa school?
marami. I make enemies everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment