Sunday, August 5, 2007

From one kind of stress to another...

I'm just one of those people who can't seem to relax. Even if I was on a most gorgeous beach on Panglao Island, I confess that my mind was really on a lot of other different things. How much money is this vacation costing me? I hope that's not a thundercloud in the distance....Is this mosquito bite on my pinkie toe going to give me dengue fever?

I took up yoga to help me with this (it doesn't, I just like to be able to do a split at age thirty, without the classical ballet training). I took up knitting, collecting perfumes, blogging, watercolor painting, Agatha Christie, whistling, piano. Right now, I am lazing around in bed, worrying about whether all of this lying down is going to wrinkle the sheets. Plus, I think I lost one of my turquoise pillowcases, and the periwinkle one is not going to satisfy me for long.

Is this write-up too long? Maybe I should just go...(cartoon from snoopy.com).

Today's Strip

No comments:

Post a Comment