Tuesday, February 27, 2007

It's been a while since my last post--Spot is getting angry with me for not keeping up with the updates, but what can we do really? Life's not that exciting...well, I don't really know what Spot does when I'm not around, and when he comes around to telling me, I promise to tell all in this blog.

On the teaching front, all midterms have been returned except for a couple of make-ups, and my class average is a healthy B minus. It's really hard to get anyone really interested in this class, but I carry on, hoping that I am not just a 5 foot blur in my students' eyes.

I think I am almost finished with the purple scarf, and have already started one of the berets on the no.3 round needles. The Koigu yarn I bought a week ago is exquisite, and I am really excited to see how this beret will turn out. I NEED to get more colors of this yarn. Finally figured out a project for my mom...maybe be able to knit it in time for...Christmas? Hahaha! I really wanted to post pics, but I haven't had the time to take out the dusty old camera.

I thought that I would be able to talk about some of my holy grail stuff, but without pics it seems that it's all for naught. Besides, I want to think about what I wanted to say about my holy grails...but maybe i should give a preview of what the list looks like: Viva Glam V, New Haarlem, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Creme, Olay Ribbons Body Wash, Orgasm, Dallas Palette, Becca Luminous Skin color, Trish McEvoy brushes, Shu No. 13G, Origins Pure Cream...the list goes on...but I see Spot frowning (makeup is not his thing...it tastes icky when he licks my face).

I hope to post a better entry, but for the purposes of keeping it alive, this will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment