Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Yoga class cancelled today due to the annoyingly bad weather, so we really didn't get to do our downward dogs and upward dogs (Spot loves those...however, he rolls over and plays dead if you ask him to do a cat-cow).

Since our priority is to avoid real work, we did a few rows on our purple scarf (care of the pattern from marthastewart.com) which is getting be looking nicer and nicer as the days go by. A friend suggested that I do the "fancy stitching" all throughout the scarf, which is a pretty good idea (thanks Rosie) which will give my scarf that nice homemade look. I have only done about eight inches into the scarf...I should post a pic soon...that should motivate me to get things done.

Finally broke into the BIG BALL OF YARN (from my purl purchase last weekend) and am on my way to making another scarf. It's a lovely red, which would look great on me if I can finish it this winter. Maybe one of my cousins needs a new scarf...

Oh, winter pic from the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment