Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Doctor is dead. Long live the Doctor!



And Ten becomes Eleven...



In a very emotional finale on New Year’s Day (thank God for the Internet!), David Tennant passes on the role that made him “The Sexiest Man in the Universe” to Matt Smith (still not ginger!!!).   This makes Mr. Smith the eleventh incarnation of the mysterious Time Lord on BBC One’s Doctor Who.   



Although I’ve only watched the show for about the last three years (the first episode aired in November 1963), I’ have a soft spot for the characters in this show, as well as the actors who played them.  David Tennant, the Tenth Doctor, will always be MY Doctor, since I started watching the series when he inherited the role from Christopher Eccleston (an excellent Doctor as well). 

 


Ah, David.  Parting is such sweet sorrow L.  I hope NBC shows Rex Is Not Your Lawyer soon.  Otherwise, what would I do to keep myself occupied? What’s that you said?  Research? Oh, yeah, riiiiiiight…



Here's what's in store for Series 5:





Pics and clips from BBC and Wikipedia.  The BBC Youtube account has a much better version of the clips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment